Modems, Gateways, Radios, Readers
RFMAX accepts merchandise returns subject to the terms outlined below and will replace the product or refund your money at your option. To facilitate processing of returned merchandise:
• Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number prior to returning product. See Customer Service for contact information.
• All requests for an RMA must be made within 7 days of receipt of shipment, and returns must be made within 30 days of the RMA issue date. Returns must be accompanied by the original invoice number and a brief explanation of the reason for the return.
• Return freight charge must be prepaid. Sorry, C.O.D. returns cannot be accepted.
• Returned merchandise must be in original packaging and in resalable condition.
• Parts returned due to customer error will be subject to a restocking charge. "Non-Standard" items and parts specified as "Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable" at time of quote or sale are NOT returnable.
• Defective merchandise may be returned within 60 days of the original invoice date and need not be in original packaging.