The ROSA-900-SNF from RFMAX is an outdoor rated, omnidirectional stick antenna with N-Female for IoT use in the US 902-928 MHz bands. This ISM band / 33 Centimeter (33 cm) Omni antenna has a "weep hole" with a waterproof membrane so that it can be used indoors or outdoors, mounted right-side-up or up-side-down. Optimized to increase the performance of today's most popular 900 MHz M2M modems and gateways for ISM or LoRA from Digi, Freewave, Moxa, Tektelik, MultiTech, etc. This is also suitable for 900 MHz spread spectrum applications, SCADA system radios that operate in the unlicensed 896-940 MHz frequency range and for all applaications working in 900 ISM Band.
- LoRa / ISM Frequency Range of 902-928 MHz / 33 Centimeter (33 cm)
- Gain: 2.7 dBi
- VSWR: <1.5:1
- Small Size: Length=8.85 inches, Diameter=1.1 inches
- Max Power Rating: 5 Watts
- Operating Temp: -40 to +85 C
- Operates with modems from Tektelic, Digi, Freewave, Moxa, MultiTech, etc.
PLEASE NOTE: Bracket is sold separately.